Beyond the mind: A men's group breathwork gathering
Explore your inner world with your breath.
This Beyond the Mind men's group breathwork session will support you to access a deeper understanding of Self and your experience of life, through the use of conscious-connected breathing (breathwork).
This breathing technique supports you to transition from the logic/rationale mind to what is called a flow or altered state of consciousness. In this flow state, you can access new information or clarity about life, release held or "hidden" physical or emotional material, bring your heart, body and mind into alignment, and have transpersonal experiences. Ultimately, breathwork brings forth soul-consciousness - an experience and understanding that exists beyond the thinking mind and identification with self.
This group breathwork session is held for anyone who identifies as a man. All levels of experience, all bodies, all types of sexuality and masculinity. This is a queer-friendly event.
This group breathwork session is on:
- Tuesday 6 June 2023
- Griffith Community Centre, Stuart Street, Griffith (next to the Griffith Shops)
Further information about the session will be provided to participants.
Group Breathwork is a useful practice for:
- working with unhelpful, held or stuck emotional material;
- unlocking your life force and sense of vitality;
- discharging stress, tension, anxiety, depression or stuck energy;
- understanding and repatterning limiting behaviours or thought processes;
- using group energy to go deeper into your own process;
- addressing relational material & experiencing being supported in a group setting;
- working with and releasing ancestral, family systems and transpersonal wounds;
- exploring consciousness and life questions; and
- improving general well-being.
Limited spaces available.
The exchange varies depending on your financial situation:
- Full-fee ticket, $75 (those people with an expendable wage); and
- Sponsored tickets available ($30.00)
**Plus Humantix Booking fee.
***Refunds available up to 1 day prior to the event, at 95% of the ticket price (Humantix Booking fee is not refundable)
Want to join but don't have the finances just yet? Don't worry, reach out to Josh at email@example.com and I can arrange your participation.
Breathwork is not suitable for:
People with cardiovascular problems, pregnancy, some psychiatric
conditions, psychosis, recent surgery or fractures, acute infectious
illness or epilepsy, severe hypertension, glaucoma, or active spiritual