Big Intentions BRISBANE: Yoga & Book Tour
The Little Book of Big Intentions is touring!
Join author Erin Lee (founder of The Mindful Yoga School) for a special evening of intention setting, mindful yoga, live music, mantra and meditation, celebrating her yoga book that guides you to embody 27 intentions such as Compassion, Presence, Courage, Wisdom and more.
Musician Kate Gadenne-Parsons (front-woman of Dubarray) joins Erin Lee for this yoga & book tour, showering you with her angelic voice and divine instrumentals throughout the evening.
This event is suitable for beginners through to advanced yoga practitioners and teachers. Erin offers modifications to support you to meet yourself where you are at.
What you'll experience:
- Guidance for setting your own higher life intention (sankalpa) and how to cultivate more of it in your everyday life
- Hear a story about the unfolding of a co-creative process led to the manifestation of the book and accompanying guidance cards (a beneficial story for any creative you are currently/wishing to bring through)
- Be guided through a mindful yoga experience (incorporating both flowing and yin postures) that incorporates messages, moments and movements from the book, all to the angelic live music of Kate Gadenne-Parsons.
- Chant mantras with Kate and Erin, with an intention to unveil Clarity, Connection and Peace.
- Surrender to a looong savasana-sound immersion, grounding your highest, most-heavenly intentions into your body at a cellular level.
- ***BONUS! A copy of The Little Book of Big Intentions included in your ticket! (value: $25)
About The Little Book of Big Intentions
Published in 2022, The Little Book of Big Intentions was officially launched on the Sunshine Coast last October, with Erin Lee guiding hundreds of people to practice yoga asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation with intention.
This divinely illustrated, 168-page book invites you to contemplate and EMBODY 27 intentional qualities, for purposeful living. Perfect for your yoga and spiritual practice.
This event runs for 2.5 hours as follows:
5pm start time (arrive at least 15-mins prior to settle in)
- Opening welcome, introduction to the book
- Setting your own higher life intention process
- The co-creative process that you can apply to any project you're currently working on/wishing to bring forth
- Mindful yoga session: Moving with Intention - yoga asana (flow and yin postures) and pranayama (breath work)
- Mantra to call in Clarity, Connection and Peace
- Savasana-sound immersion, featuring music by Kate Gadenne-Parsons that will leave you feeling spacious and Connected.
730pm finish time.
ABOUT YOUR HOST (AND BOOK AUTHOR)
Erin Lee is a yoga, mindfulness and meditation teacher - and author, based on the Sunshine Coast, Australia.
She founded The Mindful Yoga School in 2020 and leads yoga teacher training, meditation and mindfulness teacher training programs, as well as other classes and events, with the intention to expand Presence, Courage and Compassion ... and ALL of these big intentions that she has written about in her first book, The Little Book of Big Intentions. You'll also find her offerings at festivals such as PranaFest, OmFest and Woodford Folk Festival and more initiatives with Love, Wellbeing and Connection at their core.
THIS EVENT ALSO FEATURES INCREDIBLE MUSIC BY:
Kate is best known as the dynamic and charismatic front woman of Dubarray - an Australian act nominated for a range of music awards, offering uplifting, soulful, euphoric, ambient, boundary-bending fusion music. In her performances as a solo artist, Kate's voice and instrumentals immediately touch the heart and awaken the soul, with her angelic voice and divine sounds.
Kate and Erin have been together as a yoga-with-live-music duo for many years, offering music and yogic instruction designed to create a deep sense of inner harmony and connection to Self.
Round 1 tickets now available!
Secure your place now and save with Round 1 tickets....save even more when you bring a friend!
NOTE: There are only 30 x Round 1 tickets are available, after which time Round 2 prices apply.
Click here for Byron Bay (OmFest) tickets (2nd November)
Click here for Melbourne tickets (1st December)
Want to host one of these events in your town? Get in touch here: firstname.lastname@example.org