Blended Face-to-Face Mental Health First Aid course (Workplace Certificate) - November 2023
Blended Face-To-Face Mental Health First Aid course - November 2023
Face-To-Face Facilitated Session (after completion of prior eLearning component):
Tuesday 21 November 2023
10:00AM - 2:00PM (AEDT)
Location: Mental Health Foundation Australia
Address: G1/10 Yarra St, South Yarra VIC 3141
Component 1 e-Learning Certificate of Completion due by Monday 20 November COB.
About the course:
The Standard MHFA course teaches adults (18 years and over) how to provide initial support to adults who are developing a mental illness or experiencing a mental health crisis, as well as learning the signs and symptoms of common and disabling mental health conditions, where and how to get professional help, what sort of support has been shown to be effective, and how to provide first aid in a mental health crisis.
Blended Face-To-Face Delivery:
Course Component 1 - Self-paced online eLearning completed on Mental Health First Aid Australia's eLearning platform (5-7 hours to complete)
Course Component 2 - A 4-hour face-to-face workshop session led by accredited Mental Health First Aid instructor
After completing the course, you will be given a link to complete the Accreditation Assessment by MHFAid Australia. If you pass the assessment, you will receive a digital Certificate of Accreditation which lasts 3 years.
$195 per person - includes lunch
$150 discounted ticket available for MHFA members, Attachés and Ambassadors. To become a member, follow this link: https://www.mhfa.org.au/become...
To access the member discount code for checkout, contact the organiser Aura Goh via email (email@example.com) with proof of membership/payment. The discount is limited to 1 ticket per order.
Due to the limited capacity, there is a $75 re-sitting fee if you missed your original booked session and wish to book another facilitated session. If you are booking a spot to re-sit the course, please contact the organiser via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the discount code for checkout.
The Mental Health Foundation Australia is located at G1, 10 Yarra St, South Yarra VIC 3141.
Public transport: 3-minute walk from South Yarra station and Tram 58 stop 127 South Yarra Railway Station/Toorak Rd.
Parking options are limited. If you must come by car, there is a car park next door (9 Yarra St) that charges $16 for 8 hours. For more parking options, search here: https://en.parkopedia.com.au/p...
IMPORTANT (please read carefully before booking):
- Please book using your personal email and mobile number.
- After your booking has been finalised, you will be contacted via email with further instructions to access the component 1 online eLearning modules.
- Please note, you MUST complete component 1 and send the Certificate of Completion to the organiser and instructor by the deadline before you can attend the in-person facilitated session.
- Late-comers are NOT permitted to join the session, and will be marked as absent. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the limited capacity, there is a $75 re-sitting fee if you miss your booked session. New course dates are posted monthly.
- The instructor may postpone the course to a later date if the minimum number of registrations has not been met.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but transferable - only if the eLearning voucher code has not been activated.
For further inquiries, please contact the organiser Aura Goh via email to email@example.com