A co-created community event by the Birrarung to celebrate the Spring Equinox, infused with nature, poetry, movement, sound, breath, heart-opening cacao and so much more.
Held by Lauren Daoulas and Marina Stumpf
A circle for both guided and intuitive exploration and free expression.
The flow of the day will be as follows:
- Opening circle
- Open share
- Closing circle
- Food and connection
All welcome: Individuals, families, people of all ages, genders and walks of life
- Gifts, passions, art, medicine to share
- Nature element to add to the altar
- Mat, cushion, rug, camping chair or whatever else you may need to be comfortable for practice and connection
- Food platter to add to the communal picnic table (optional)
- Water bottle and any other non-alcoholic drinks of your preference
- A mug or takeaway cup. Wildcraft cacao, herbal tea and herb-infused water will be available
Exchange: $10-35 pay what you can (children under 12 free of charge)
Calling all the creatives, artists, healers, therapists, holders, storytellers, poets to share their medicine with us.
- Get in touch if you would like to share your work in the form of a short practice or display your art, products, event flyers, business cards (a table will be set-up for this purpose)
A few nature craft activities will be available for children. Carers expected to supervise their children at all times.