Blossom Valley After Dark - Tuesday 20 Sept
After a wildly successful introduction in 2021, the popular Blossom Valley After Dark experience will be back bigger and better in 2022 with additional paths set to be lit up. Spend an evening wandering the trails through beautifully lit paths and gardens to see the blossoms a whole new light!
With some great food and drink options available, picnic not only under the cherry blossoms, but the stars as well!
The event is carefully scheduled around the natural blossoming of the trees, with data from previous years informing the date selection. While the team at Blossom Valley do their best to ensure the ultimate blossom experience the timing of the bloom is up to mother nature.
Get in quick to secure your spot to see the blossoms like you have never seen them before.
The family session starts at 6pm where visitors will enjoy the best of both worlds as the lights slowly take affect across Blossom Valley in the transition from dusk to darkness. Or join us for a magical stroll at our late session for adults only from 8pm. Book now via the tickets page – spaces are limited.
Conditions of entry are:
- Entry is strictly by ticket only, including children 5 years and under although their tickets are free.
- No food or beverages to be brought onto the site other than water bottles, food for infants/babies, and individual sized portions for people with severe allergies.
- No alcohol to be brought onto the site.
- This event is drug, smoke and vape free.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older at all times.
- No animals to be brought onto the site other than official service animals.
- The property owners or event management staff can ask anyone to leave the site for any reason.
Thanks to our proud partners: