Body Confidence in the Modern Age - for Parents, Teachers and Coaches
St Matthew's Collegiate proudly brings this timely and important event to the Wairarapa community.
- Best practice tools and strategies for cultivating resilience and body confidence in the modern world from an expert who shares humbling stories and the latest research
- How to talk to your child about their body, what they eat, and how they move so they can listen and learn
- How to prevent eating and body issues that affect mental health
You'll help your child:
- Develop resilience to harmful body-focused messaging
- Engage in life without body image stopping them
- Have a healthy relationship with food and take good care of their body
You'll leave the evening with a new and empowering toolkit to make parenting easier and less stressful.
Emma Wright is a Speaker, Author and Eating Disorder Survivor from Kamuriwai (Arrowtown) who wants to give parents, teachers and coaches tools to see kids flourish in the digital age.
Who: Parents, teachers, coaches of 3-17-year-olds
Where: St Matthew’s Collegiate School Hall
When: Thursday 26 Oct 7-9 pm
Price: Free with koha for refreshments
email: email@example.com with any questions.