Bondi Beach Babes Ski Trip
We are so excited to launch our very first Bondi Beach Babes escape. We will be taking you for a weekend to the snow! Think new mates, apres ski and a weekend escape from Sydney.
Most girls will be coming to this alone- so if this is you, please don't worry!!
2 x Night’s accommodation at the SNOWY VALLEY JINDABYNE
Return Coach Transport from Sydney/Canberra
Return mountain shuttle to Perisher only daily
Ski or Board Hire ($24 opt out of Ski Hire)
National Park Fees
Daily Hot Breakfast
Dinner on Saturday night
Dedicated trip tour guides
Saturday night party, with live entertainment
Lift passes- Discounted lift pass - 2 Day Lift Pass PEAK $349 ( to be purchased on bus)
Ski Lessons- 1x 2hr Group lessons $34
Ski & Equipment Hire
2 Day Jackets/Pants & Goggles Hire $85 or $100 including Gloves.
2 Day Jacket & Pants only $43
2 Day Helmet Hire $25
Upgrade to Performance Skis $31
Upgrade to Performance Board $24
- Depart from Bondi Junction at 4pm
- Scheduled dinner stop on the highway at your own expense.
- During the journey your tour guide will discuss lift/lesson options along with help you purchase any additional hire items required. (Cash or EFT available 2% Surcharge)
- Arrive Snowy Valley Resort at approx 11:30pm.
- Upon arrival you will collect any hire items from the onsite ski/clothing shop & then see reception for check-into your room.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30am; We suggest getting in early to make the most of the slopes, as the bus departs approx 8am. Arrive at Perisher Smiggins approx 9am.
- You have the whole day free to ski. Ask your tour guide about afternoon drinks & Live Music.
- The bus back to Snowy Valley leaves at approx 5pm, upon arriving back to Snowy Valley your complimentary dinner will be served between 6 – 8pm followed by evening entertainment.
- Breakfast from 6:30am.
- You will need to check out of your rooms after breakfast & a luggage storage room will be provided for your use.
- Bus departs approx 8am, arrive at Perisher Smiggins approx 9am
- You have the whole day free to ski, bus departs approx 3:30pm.
- On arrival at Snowy Valley you will return any hire gear to ski/clothing shop & collect your luggage.
- Arrival back to Bondi Junction approx 11pm
Snowy Valley is famous for its breathtaking vantage point and magnificent views of Lake Jindabyne.
Lodge-style budget accommodation with many features and facilities, conveniently located close to both Thredbo and Perisher Blue Ski Fields. Enjoy meals at the Lake View Bistro and après ski entertainment in the Bar which featuring live entertainment.
The indoor heated swimming pool is complimented by the sauna. Our fully equipped ski hire and retail shops supply ski gear for the beginner through to the advanced offered at the best prices available! Room options will be based on how many people we have book but likely to be 7 people share rooms. Based on our booking some rooms have shared bathroom facilities, some ensuited rooms available. Internet access is also available for guests.
Room upgrade is available for private twin shared room at $170pp
Images of Snowy Mountain Lodge.
Images of Perisher Mountain
Click here for info on ski trails in Perisher.
See you on the slopes.
and then in the bar!
Lots of love xox