Bop till you Drop HIGHETT School Holiday Performing Arts Workshop
Bop Till You Drop – School Holiday PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP!
TIME: 9.00am – 5.00pm
WHEN: Thursday 18 and Friday 19 January 2024 (both days)
WHERE: Sandringham College Junior Campus, 356 Bluff Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191
For more infomation visit www.boptillyoudrop.com.au or phone 1300 130 313.
Our Performing Arts Workshops run over two days and incorporate a combination of activities for children to meet new friends, learn new skills and be active.
Our workshops are suitable for boys and girls and are focused on developing a variety of performing arts skills, while gaining self- confidence. Our aim is to provide a fun, but educational experience for children. We encourage the children to be part of the creative process allowing them to feel important and proud of who they are. In doing so, the children learn faster and enjoy their classes more when they feel their opinion in valued.
Age Group: 5 - 12yr olds
The children will be grouped in classes according to their age, and can be grouped with their friends.
What do they do?
We run a structured Performing Arts Workshop with rotating classes each day. Our professional entertainers conduct classes to increase each child’s skills in Singing, Dancing and Acting. We also run additional classes such as science, arts and craft, team challenges and self-motivation to break up the day with variety. On the second day, the children will perform a CONCERT where family and friends can witness their new found talents. We also present each child with a GRADUATION CERTIFICATE!
$168 + booking fees for the 2 day workshop. Join our mailing list to hear about our discount offers. Children are required to attend both days to be involved in the concert.
Children are required to bring their own food and drink for the day. Please refer to our frequently asked questions listed on our website for further infomation.
- 2023 Winner of the What's on 4 Kids Judged Award.
- 2022 Finalist for the What's on 4 Kids People's Choice Award and Judged Award
- 2019 Winner of the What’s on 4 Kids People’s Choice Award.
- 2019, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 Finalists in the Small Business Champion Awards.
- We won the Small Business Awards for 2010 and 2011.
- We have over 15 years’ experience and over 30,000 happy customers.
- All entertainers have been approved by the ‘Working with Children Check’.
- We have 20 million dollars public liability insurance.