BrainSTEM Schools Challenge - Designing for Santa !
The half-day program will bring together high-school students (Year 8/9) and teachers from government, catholic and independent schools to help solve some of the most challenging issues in communities around the world. Using Santa Claus as a "persona", the students will be able to look at everyday challenges from a different perspective.
Aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals this program aims to inspire and equip the next generation of innovators and leaders to make a positive impact on our planet.
- Work with students from other schools
- Learn new skills like Design Thinking
- Build expertise in problem solving, critical thinking and brainstorming
- Use tools like LEGO for prototyping
- Compete against other teams for the best solution
- Listen to and learn from industry experts
- Present to judges and win prizes
Please note that due to limited numbers, registrations are capped at 08 students and 02 teacher per school.
Cost includes all the material necessary for the workshop.
Morning tea will be provided.