Bravery Buddies Charity High Tea
Join us for High Tea at the stunning "Tiffany's Maleny", perched high on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland surrounded by panoramic Glass House Mountain views.
About the event
Tickets to this event includes:
- Indulgent High Tea Experience of hand-made sweet and savoury delights served on stunning high tea tableware. (Dietary requirements also catered for)
- Bottomless Tielka Tea range
- Sparkling Mimosa on arrival (Alcoholic/non-alcoholic both available)
- Lucky Door Prize
- Raffles and lots of prizes to be won
- Live entertainment by Phoebe Rose
- Single Ticket - $85
- Table of 10 - $800
- Business Sponsor table of 10 - $1200
Business Sponsor Package includes:-
- Table for 10 people
- Business logo and name on the table placeholder
- Shout out on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn - approx. 40,000)
- Logo included in print material on every table and on the Bravery Buddies website
- 10 Bravery Buddies sponsored for children
What are we raising funds for?
Bravery Buddies provides companion dolls to children impacted by medical related hair loss. These very special dolls have no hair and as such offer a RELATABLE friend to them on their journey. To date we have provided over 6000 Bravery Buddies to young people all over Australia, however our job will never be done.
Over 400,000 children are diagnosed with cancer every single year around the world.
Without even counting all of the children who are impacted by cancer through the diagnosis of a loved one close to HALF A MILLION young people are diagnosed with cancer internationally. It is our hugely ambitious goal that every single one of those children will have the opportunity to have a Bravery Buddy by their side.
In addition to this, we are raising funds for:
- The development of an educational program centred around the Bravery Buddies characters to help children better understand their diagnosis.
- The development of Bravery Buddies to support children with a vast array of other medical conditions.