Breath work and Live Sound Healing at Culture Fitness
Join Kylie and Emily for Breath work and Live Sound Healing
** This is a Small Intimate Session Limited to 10 Participants Only **
Rebirthing Breath work is a healing modality that uses conscious connected breathing to induce feelings of deep relaxation and an expanded state of consciousness.
What to expect during the session:
Lay down on a mat, get comfy and be guided into a gentle connected breathing rhythm through the nose.
The process of long and careful attention to the circular breath technique exposes multiple layers of inhibitions and unconscious patterns developed from birth and carried throughout life. You can neutralise and integrate whatever surfaces by simply breathing through it, knowing you are safe.
Once you have been guided into the breathing rhythm you will bathe in soothing sounds and vibrations from instruments such as Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan bowls and Koshi Chimes. The vibrations from the instruments assist the movement of energy and ease you further into relaxation.
You will know when the energy cycle of the session is complete when you are experiencing a deeply calm and peaceful state. Most people feel very relaxed, with an increased sense of connectedness, wellbeing, expansiveness, peace and joy at the end of the session.
- Release of everyday stress and tension
- Deep relaxation and calm
- Nervous system regulation
- Gentle yet powerful release of trauma and suppressed emotions
- Deep insights and intuitive guidance from the inside
- Shift energetic and physical blocks
- Liberate the breathing mechanism from shallow, inhibited breathing patterns
- Super-oxygenate the body and alkalise the blood
- Increase feelings of clarity, joy and vitality
What to bring:
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing
- Bring a blanket and water bottle
- Notebook and pen if you wish to journal after the session
Comfy mats are provided at the venue. However, you are welcome to bring your own.
We'd love to connect! You can find out more about us via our websites and social media pages:
Kylie: www.tuapasound.com and social media: kylieholdem.tuapasound
Emily: www.thesoundgypsy.com.au and social media: thesoundgypsy
Culture Fitness 24/7: https://www.instagram.com/cult...