Breathwork Journey for Personal Transformation
Experience the transformative power of conscious connected breathing for expanding your self-awareness, regulating your emotions and improving your overall health.
Our breath is one of the most important functions in the human body and plays a vital role in driving our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. In this transformative Breathwork Experience, you will explore the energy of your breath and learn techniques you can apply on a daily basis to access the therapeutic benefits that Breathwork can offer you.
“Breathwork will move you into progressive states of relaxation where the biology of your body makes it easier to disengage from thoughts. When the mind is at rest, the body’s natural healing energy can focus on deep regeneration.”
These sessions will help you:
- Reduce physical tension and mental fatigue - Your nervous system is always looking for ways to self-regulate and knows how to carry out millions of homeostatic processes without you ever having to think about it. Breathwork can help you reduce tension by bringing your body into progressive states of deep relaxation.
- Balance your energy levels and feel more alive - Breathwork enhances your ability to self-regulate, which will increase your energy levels. You will also clear stagnant emotions from your body that are physically and mentally exhausting; helping you feel more connected and bringing a newfound sense of wholeness to your life.
- Enhance your mental focus, clarity and peace - Breathwork temporarily switches off the thinking part of our brain, which is responsible for obsessive thoughts. As you move through brainwave states similar to those in deep sleep, it supports the organs of the body to regenerate, and you can experience a transcendence of time and space.
These workshops are designed to be accessible to people of all experience levels who want to access the healing power of their breath, and a higher level of self-awareness.
Although these particular sessions are not aiming to release deep trauma, you may still experience mild emotional releases, a mild altered-state of awareness and spontaneous physical movements. It’s important to remember that each individual’s experience is unique and the process will provide you with whatever it needs in that moment.
- Please have an empty stomach of at least 4 hours if not more, and avoid too much coffee or extra stimulants the day of the event.
- Please be alcohol and substance free as we are working with the energy body which can produce emotional release and altered-states of consciousness.
- Come with an open mind and allow the magic of Breathwork and the power of universal prana to do what it does best.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you acknowledge you have read the following.
Breathwork is a powerful healing modality and although usually a safe, deeply relaxing and enjoyable process, it can result in certain physiological changes in the body that can produce a mild altered-state of consciousness with physical and/or emotional release. It is each participant’s responsibility to listen to their body and look after their own physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Be mindful of your own capabilities and act accordingly.
Please be aware that sessions can produce tingling of the hands, face or feet and emotional experiences like crying, laughing or screaming with excessive energy moving through your body.
As a precaution, the following conditions are contraindicated for anyone thinking of practising this style of Breathwork:
Recent surgery. Pregnancy. Detached Retina or Glaucoma. High Blood Pressure (not controlled with medication). Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke. Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen. Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes. Respiratory Issues / Asthma. Epilepsy / Seizures.