BSides Melbourne 2023 - Training
BSides Melbourne Training is back for 2023.
On Friday 8th September, 2023 BSides Melbourne are offering our participants training (for minimal fee) to help our community further educate themselves in their Information Security career. Four classes will be offered:
- Introduction to Digital Forensics by Shanna Daly,
- Attacking & Defending the Software Supply Chain - by Paul McCarty,
- Linux Privilege Escalation - by Troy Defty
- An Introduction to Software Reverse Engineering - by Paul Black
- BinSploit: Binary Exploitation in Linux for Beginners - by Matt Dobinson
- A ticket to training is NOT a ticket to the BSides Melbourne Conference.
- All training is run concurrently, please only select ONE class.
For full details of training and the course outline, please refer to website.
All training requires a registration which goes to helping our trainers, providing lunch and any other materials our trainers may require to run the class.
- Lunch will be provided to participants
- Training prerequisites will be sent to registered participants prior to class
Please note: **There will be no refunds for no shows**