Building Your Brand - Sydney
Are you an aspiring songwriter, performer, DJ, artist manager or just someone who wants to build their brand and, develop an understanding of marketing?
At the end of this workshop, students will have an understanding of:
- What makes a brand
- Considerations to make before you upload your music/content
- Ways to upload your music
Open to high-school students in years 9 - 12, this workshop is designed to the give the student an introduction and guide on how to build their brand and online content.
Workshop requirements and details:
- All participants must be in school grades 9-12 in 2023.
- All Short Courses will be held at JMC Academy Sydney: 561 Harris St, Ultimo, NSW.
- Participants can purchase food at the nearby outlets in Darling Square, Haymarket and surrounding areas.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation featuring details of the workshop they have completed. This Certificate can be included in the participants resume.
- JMC Academy reserves the right to cancel any course. In the event of cancellation, participants will receive a minimum of 24 hours’ notice and a full refund will be given.
- Content presented in the courses may slightly vary from the descriptions included above.
- Photos will be taken during the short course. If you would not like your photo taken, please let us know by emailing email@example.com