Bush Kindy @ The IMAGINASIUM Play Festival - Childhood Summit 2023
For 2 days, the Bush Kindy will be bustling in the arboretum - IMAGINASIUM play festival @ Childhood Summit 2023
With families and children of all ages playing with a range of natural materials, craft, music, movement and song. Using all 5 senses, participants will immerse themselves in nature play to learn, explore, investigate, create and relax in amongst the trees and wildlife.
- Please register your children's names individually and bring your E-ticket on the day as places are limited.
- Please know that children are to be supervised at all times by parent/gaurdian during the Bush Kindy sessions
- The Bush Kindy in run by volunteers of the Bush Play Parent Network - supported by Kingston East Neighbourhood Group and the Australian Institute of Play.
- Please read the below as we will be asking you to sign hard copies on the day. Should you wish to have no videos or photos taken we will provide you with a sticker to wear to indicate this.
- Please dress your children in appropriate clothing for outdoors including closed toe shoes, a light rain jacket if raining and sunhat, drink bottle and snacks.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Australian Institute of Play Media Release, Consent and
Disclaimer Form - hard copy will be provided on the day
IMPORTANT: Australian Institute of Play is the legal entity responsible for the Childhood Summit 2023 program
Activity/location/context/purpose:______________Childhoood Summit 2023_________ Date: ________________________
I, ___________________________________________________________________________________________ (insert name)
of __________________________________________________________________________________________ (insert address)
Phone _______________________________Email _______________________________________________________________
1. declare that I am the parent/legal guardian of the following Children:
_____________________________________________________(collectively, “the Children”)
2. agree to Australian Institute of Play, its employees, officers, agents and contractors:
a. making images or recordings, whether sound, digital or otherwise, of me and the Children (“Images and Recordings”);
b. using, publishing or reproducing the Images and Recordings in any form (in whole or part) and by any medium, including but not
limited to newspapers, magazines, brochures, television advertisements, promotional videos, websites, the internet (including
third party sites, such as social media e.g. Facebook, youtube, Vimeo etc.), CD-ROM or other multimedia, for public relations,
promotions, commercial and advertising purposes (“Promotional Materials”); and
c. retaining or storing the Images and Recordings (including those incorporated into Promotional Materials), in hard copy or digitally;
3. agree that the rights granted to the Australian Institute of Play and partners under clause 2 of this Consent and Disclaimer Form are
perpetual and that I will not receive any payment, royalty or other consideration (whether monetary or otherwise) from Australian Institute
of Play or partners in connection with the making, use or storage of the Images and Recordings;
4. agree to Australian Institute of Play and partners collecting, storing, handling, accessing, managing, transferring, using and disclosing
personal information about me and the Children, including but not limited to our name, details and image, in connection with the Images
and Recordings or the Promotional Materials;
5. acknowledge and agree that any Promotional Materials which refer to the Children and me, expressly or by implication, are, at the date
of publication, made in good faith and are not intended to defame or offend the Children or me, or bring the Children or me into disrepute
and, to the best of Australian Institute of Play’s and partners knowledge, are true and correct;
6. agree that Australian Institute of Play and partners is the owner of the copyright in the Images and Recordings and the physical Images
7. authorise any third party (third party partner) authorised by Australian Institute of Play and partners to use and reproduce the Images and
Recordings in any Promotional Materials, for an unlimited period, for the positive promotion of Partner projects;
8. undertake to hold Australian Institute of Play, and partners and any third party partner harmless against any claims arising from the use,
publication or reproduction of Images and Recordings;
9. acknowledge that there are risks of injury, disability and death associated with engaging in nature play activities, in addition to significant
benefits associated with these activities;
10. accept responsibility for myself and the Children in relation to all Australian Institute of Play activities (Loose parts pit, Childhood
11. acknowledge that the Children and I participate voluntarily in the activities on our own initiative, and I waive any and all claim/s, right or
cause of action which might otherwise have arisen out of injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever sustained in the course of
participating in the proposed activities promoted by Australian Institute of Play, the venue, partners, sponsors or other third parties;
12. acknowledge that I have read and understand this Consent and Disclaimer Form and am signing this of my own free will.
Privacy Notice: Australian Institute of Play are collecting the information on this Consent and Disclaimer Form in order to use Images and
Recordings of you or the Children in Promotional Materials for Australian Institute of Play and as otherwise stated above. This information
will only be accessed by authorised employees within Australian Institute of Play. Some of this information may be given to other
partners/departments/agencies, contractors of Australian Institute of Play for the purpose of using Images and Recordings of you and the
Children in Promotional Materials. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us your consent
or we are required or permitted by law.