Bush Tucker Tour - Spring 2023
Take a 1hr guided bush tucker tour with Murru Mittigar through the beautiful Lizard Log and learn to identify seasonal native bush foods and medicines and discover their cultural uses.
During this one hour tour you will discover the importance of traditional bush foods to Aboriginal people, and sample foods found in Lizard Log. .
Learn about the traditional seasons and how they influence what is hunted and gathered.
Meeting Point: The Amphitheatre, Lizard Log
What to bring:
- Enclosed & comfortable shoes
- Warm jumper & waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Water bottle
- Personal medication
- A sense of adventure
Minimum numbers are required to run this program.
Do not attend our programs, if
- You show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell
- You have returned a positive Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
- You have been asked to self-isolate
Please follow the NSW Health COVID-19 testing and self-isolating Health Order advice. We will refund your ticket if you or your child are not able to attend due to any of the above reasons.