Bushrangers - Campfire Club 2023
The greatest alternative to screen time!
Led by our experienced team of Bush Rangers, children will enjoy a day of wildlife, bushcraft, outdoor challenges, games and free play, all in the great outdoors of Centennial Parklands. Activities are designed to allow children to play outside and to take part in problem solving and cooperative challenges.
In the winter months, we will get to know the art of firecraft – learn how to light a fire from a spark without matches and make some delicious damper and yummy campfire treats!
This program is a firm holiday favourite and places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Please note: In case bush fire ratings are above low, we are not allowed to light fires and will change the content of the program to shelter building, outdoor challenges, and free play.
Age: 5-12 years
Special notes: This program will go ahead in all weather except high winds, so please come prepared with wet weather gear. Children must wear enclosed shoes. Please bring morning tea and lunch.
This a drop-off program for children ages 5-12 years. Parents do not attend with children.
A $50 late fee applies for children not picked up by 4pm.
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle and hat as all programs are delivered outdoors. Children must wear closed toe shoes.
- If your child is attending a full day program - you may like to bring a change of clothes.
- For children who have a Medical Plan, allergies or anaphylaxis, we require a copy of the child's medical plan and any medication that the children would require in an emergency (including an Epipen or oral medications).
- You may also like to bring or wear insect repellent if your child is prone to mosquito bites.
- Our programs are delivered outdoors and we recommend all participants come prepared for the weather and current conditions with a raincoat and wet weather shoes.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
• We show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
• We have been asked to self-isolate.
• We have had a positive COVID-19 test result and continue to have symptoms.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.