Bushrangers - Nature's Treasure Hunt - Spring 2023
Going Bush in Centennial Park!
Join our Bushrangers camp for a full day outdoor adventure in Centennial Park this Spring! Experience the wonders of the season with bugs, buds, and pups! During the day, we'll discover the tiniest and larger animals and learn about the beautiful plants crucial for their survival.
Program highlights are:
Learn orienteering and mapping basics with BOLTS and Mud Mapping.
Nature Walk featuring a Bug Hunt and habitat exploration.
Create a treasure map to find nature's hidden gems.
Craft ephemeral art using natural materials.
Don't miss this chance for a full day of outdoor fun in the park! Let's celebrate Spring together!
Special notes: This program will go ahead in all weather except high winds or electric storms, so please come prepared with wet weather gear.
This a drop-off program for children aged 5-12 years. Parents do not attend with children.
A $50 late fee applies for children not picked up by 4pm.
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle and hat as all programs are delivered outdoors. Children must wear closed toe shoes.
- Please prepare for morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- If your child is attending a full day program - you may like to bring a change of clothes.
- For children who have a Medical Plan, allergies or anaphylaxis, we require a copy of the child's medical plan and any medication that the children would require in an emergency (including an Epipen or oral medications).
- You may also like to bring or wear insect repellent if your child is prone to mosquito bites.
Our programs are delivered outdoors and we recommend all participants come prepared for the weather and current conditions with a raincoat and wet weather closed toe shoes.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
• We show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
• We have been asked to self-isolate.
• We have had a positive COVID-19 test result and continue to have symptoms.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.