Bushrangers - Super Shelters 2023
The greatest alternative to screen time!
Led by our experienced team of Bush Rangers, children will enjoy a day of wildlife, bushcraft, outdoor challenges, games and free play, all in the great outdoors of Centennial Parklands. Activities are designed to allow children to play outside and to take part in problem solving and cooperative challenges. This program is a firm holiday favourite and places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
This program will focus on the theme 'shelter', and will involve learning how to make a shelter from large sticks, bark and other natural materials. We'll test to see if your shelter keeps you dry during the water test and also take a walk around the park to see how other animals make their shelters.
Age: 5-12 years
Special notes: This program will go ahead in all weather except high winds, so please come prepared with wet weather gear. Children must wear enclosed shoes. Please bring morning tea and lunch.
This a drop-off program for children ages 5-12 years. Parents do not attend with children.
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle and hat as all programs are delivered outdoors. Children must wear closed toe shoes.
- If your child is attending Bushrangers - you may like to bring a change of clothes.
- For children who have a Medical Plan, allergies or anaphylaxis, we require a copy of the child's medical plan and any medication that the children would require in an emergency (including an Epipen or oral medications).
- You may also like to bring or wear insect repellent if your child is prone to mosquito bites.
- Our programs are delivered outdoors and we recommend all participants come prepared for the weather and current conditions with a raincoat and wet weather shoes.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
• We show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
• We have been asked to self-isolate.
• We have had a positive COVID-19 test result and continue to have symptoms.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.