Caesarean & Parenting Workshop - 18th January 2024 (1 x Evening)
CAESAREAN & PARENTING WORKSHOP - 18th January 2024 (1 x Evening)
Looking for a more intimate face-to-face experience to learn about your planned Caesarean birth? Want to meet other expectant parents?
Join our highly acclaimed childbirth & parenting workshops facilitated by a team of leading midwives for face-to-face education in a convenient location.
** THIS EVENT IS A ONE EVENING WORKSHOP DESIGNED FOR THOSE HAVING A CAESAREAN **
Thursday 21st September (5pm - 9pm)
$400 per couple (maximum 12 couples per workshop)
Cost includes all workshop content, access to two midwives, worksheets and checklists as well as a light supper and refreshments. Also includes 12months access to Sarah’s online program (valued at $375).
Pregnancy & Birth
- Warning signs during pregnancy
- Signs of labour
- Caesarean birth – procedure, anaesthetic and recovery
- Normal newborn characteristics
- Tests and immunisations offered and community resources
- Special care nursery & jaundice
- Breastfeeding and expressing
- Parental adjustment, postnatal planning for the fourth trimester and emotional wellbeing
- Nappies, wrapping and bathing
- SIDS and safe sleeping
- The best baby products to buy and setting up your nursery
- Settling techniques and what to expect from normal newborn behaviour and sleep in the early weeks