CALM Suicide Intervention Training
‘CALM’ Suicide Intervention Training
CALM is a 1-day evidence based Australian training program that empowers you to “have a CALM conversation” about suicide - to reduce stigma, promote help seeking and save lives.
The CALM training course helps participants to:
- Recognise the five signs of suicide
- Make a positive connection
- Hold the space and deeply listen
- Develop a plan for strength and safety
- Learn to use the “Be Calm” and the “Be Safe” mobile apps for intervention, support, and safety planning
With this Suicide Prevention Australia accredited training in hand, you, your friends, and your loved ones will all benefit. Knowing when and how to intervene and provide support can save lives.
FREE Resources to take away
CALM Handbook & Wallet Card
A Certificate of Completion
Light refreshments tea, coffee & water (and kitchen facilities are provided)