CALOUNDRA SUN 25 JUNE Street Fair + Barely Worn Pre-Loved Market
The Caloundra Street Fair is owned and operated by the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. The Caloundra Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based organisation,representing businesses in the Caloundra region. The Chamber is a not-for-profit association and its income is only sourced from membership, sponsorship, markets and grants. They are not part of the Sunshine Coast Council. The Street Fair takes place on Bulcock Street, Caloundra city centre – between Otranto Avenue and Knox Avenue, Including Minchinton Street.
More info on Caloundra Street Fair: https://www.instagram.com/calo...
Barely Worn Thrift Markets are SO excited to announce that we will now be holding a pre loved market on the LAST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH!
Stall Hire is $50.
This covers hire of the space, advertisement + public liability insurance. You can share the space with a friend, however no more than 2 persons at a stall and you will still need to stay within your stall space. You will need to bring your own racks or hire one from us for $10.
Our location is a completely outdoors. This is a rack only market meaning NO tables. You can bring a chair. Please bring clothes racks/baskets/towel rails or whichever else you would like to display everything. Racks are available for hire for $10. Based on the space, you should be able to fit 2 or 3 racks pending their size. You will be able to choose your spot the morning of the market.
BUMP-IN & BUMP-OUT
Stallholders are reminded that these conditions are dictated by our permit arrangements with the Sunshine Coast Regional Council and is essential that these are followed at all times.
It is important that safety is considered at all times and that pedestrians can access footpaths. We are not to obstruct access to retail stores during bump in/out.
- All stallholders are to arrive from 6am.
- Please park your vehicle within designated parking bays, adhering to all standard traffic
- Before 7am the road is still considered open and all traffic rules apply. Parking on the sidewalk
could result in a traffic fine.
- Please ensure the safety of others around you while offloading your stock.
- It is a requirement that you remove your vehicle as soon as you complete offloading.
- Vehicles are required to travel at walking pace with hazard lights on when traveling within the
market precinct when the road is closed.
- Vehicles are not permitted in the market precinct after 7am.
- The official road closure commences at 7am.
- Please ensure you are set up and ready to welcome customers by 8am.
- Stallholders must trade until 1pm.
- When it is deemed safe by event staff, you will be able to access your cars to exit
Location: Bulcock Street, Caloundra.
Once you have confirmed your booking, you will receive an email with market information the week leading up to your event.