Camera Basics | Melbourne | Beginner
A FREE introductory workshop to get you started on your photographic journey!
Just bought a new camera? Congratulations!
Come in to our Ted's Academy for a FREE Camera Basics workshop to get you started.
Our knowledgeable Ted's Academy trainers will show you the basics of your camera settings to get you shooting beautiful pictures fast!
- Camera Handling & Care
- Memory Cards & Formatting
- Shooting Ratio
- Image Quality & File types (Raw vs Jpeg)
- Post Processing Programs
- Basic Filters (UV & Cir Pol)
- Introduction of the Exposure Triangle (ISO, Aperture & Shutter)
- Scene Modes
What to Bring:
- Camera with a CHARGED Battery
- Memory Cards
- Notebook & pen
This course runs for approximately 1 HOUR.
The trainers will provide hands-on guidance for setting up your camera and locating the functions discussed.
This is an interactive workshop and questions are encouraged for you to get the most out of the session.