Canterbury Insights Forum
*Please note change of venue - now at The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street*
How are our economy, workforce, and community really doing?
Our Canterbury insights forum will explore the trends, outline what is going well, and identify where we are facing challenges.
Join us for an in-depth discussion on highlighted trends and themes, issues, and opportunities, supported by experts and businesses. What might we do collectively and individually to promote Ōtautahi Christchurch, and Waitaha Canterbury, as a great place for work, life, and opportunity.
What will be included at the Insights forum?
- Insights into Canterbury and Christchurch state of business.
- Perspectives from the business community of the future of doing business in Canterbury.
- Where are we performing better than the rest of New Zealand?
- What can we celebrate, and what makes Christchurch special?
- Where do we need to improve? What can we do individually and what can we do collectively?
Network with your broader business community and regional stakeholders on what can be achieved via real, robust, and energising discussion.
- Leeann Watson, Chief Executive, Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce
- Alison Adams, Chief Executive, ChristchurchNZ
- Linda Falwassar - Tāwhaki Joint Venture
- Shayne Moore - CEO / Kaihautū, Mint Design
Plenty of networking opportunities over breakfast on arrival.
Presented by The Chamber and ChristchurchNZ
Major Event Partner - ANZCO