Cardiology Update - 2023 Annual Meeting
Aimed for General Practitioners, nurses and multidisciplinary primary healthcare teams across South Australia.
Join us for an annual Cardiology Update meeting to bring together Cardiologists, General Practice and primary healthcare teams from across South Australia.
- Clinical updates in: Lipid management, Atrial fibrillation, Heart failure
- New Australian Guidelines for assessing and managing CVD risk
- The 2023 American College of Cardiology Expert Consensus on Management of HFpEF
- Genetic testing in CVD
- COVID and cardiovascular complications
- A/Prof Adam Nelson, General & Interventional Cardiologist
- A/Prof Anand Ganesan, Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist
- Dr Sujith Chacko, Clinical & Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr Kathryn Waddell-Smith, General & Genetic Cardiologist
- A/Prof Dennis Lau, Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist
- A/Prof Dr Johan Verjans, Physician-Scientist Cardiologist
Morning tea, lunch and beverages included
Registrations from 8:30am, the program commences promptly at 9:00am