Co-operatives Connect - Brisbane
Co-operatives Connect - Brisbane will bring together co-operators from QLD and Northern NSW for co-op education, inspiration and connection.
Our key theme for 2023
- Better Together
Panel and Workshop Themes
- Our Co-operative Economy
- Sector meetings among co-ops - Agriculture, retailing, food
- Building member benefits
- Marketing your co-op advantage
- C to C procurement
- Rules Reboot - Bring your co-op constitution (Rules) and check that it aligns with Co-operatives National Law (CNL)
- David Janetzki MP - Shadow Treasurer
- Gordon Phillips - Manager of Registration Services at the Queensland Co-operative Registrar
- Amy Jackson - Director Sage Room Co-operative
- Peter Pamment - Business Manager of Maple Street Co-operative
- Marissa Costello - General Manager of Killarney Co-operative
- Anthony Esposito – Managing Director of Union Co-op Society
- Kerryn Newton – CEO of Directors Australia and former Board Advisor to Norco Co-operative
- Richard Warner - Coordinator of Nundah Community Enterprises Co-op
...and many more. Download the Full Program Here.
A light lunch will be included in the registration and provided by local co-operative caterers, Espresso Train Catering.
The Co-op Federation member co-operatives (and their members) are welcome to select these discounted tickets.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online streaming. This is an in-person event only.
Brisbane Co-op Drinks
All attendees are encouraged to join us for networking drinks with local co-ops and their supporters! Venue: "It's Still a Secret", 48 Montague Rd, South Brisbane. Attendance is free, but registrations are required for catering.
The Federation recognises that in-person gatherings continue to present health risks. Tickets are able to be refunded in case of illness, no questions asked.
Thanks to our Principal Sponsor – Killarney Co-op
*speakers and program subject to change