2nd Annual Mum for Mum Golf Day
Join us for a fantastic day of golf and fun with family and friends as we support the life-changing impact of the award winning Mum for Mum program .
Our fundraising target this year of $30,000 is to increase the number of supported mums in our expanding footprint to 300 per year.
Not a golfer? Join us for lunch, or consider a donation.
About Mum for Mum: Click here.
DETAILS OF THE DAY
- FORMAT: It's a 'Stableford teams' event with the 2 best scores on each hole to count.
- PRIZES: There will be prizes for winning teams and fun stuff around the course and at lunch
- TIME: Registration from 7am. Shotgun start 8am
- REFRESHMENTS: Food and drink included in booking fee. Tea, coffee, and muffins from 7am. Soft drinks on course during the round. Fantastic buffet lunch at the clubhouse after golf ~12:45pm. Please advise dietary requirements at checkout
- COST: $175 per person includes golf, refreshments, and lunch. $80 for lunch only. This covers the cost and you are invited to add an optional tax deductible donation at check out. A tax receipt will be sent to you. If you don't have a complete team, we will make up teams from individual entries.
- HOLE SPONSORSHIP: $500. This buys prominent signage on tee and promotional material on lunch tables. If you provide additional material, we will place these on the tables too.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP: Achieving our fundraising goal will need corporate sponsors. Please contact Margot Domabyl on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss tailored sponsorship packages.
- SILENT AUCTION: All auction prize donations gratefully accepted. Please contact Margot.
- CARTS: pre-booked with Monash Country Club on 9913 8282. Limited available.
- TO BOOK: PLEASE CLICK ON "REGISTER" (purple button above). No bookings on the day.
Mum for Mum's award-winning program links isolated mums of newborns to highly trained volunteers and offers free support for the first year of parenting. There are currently 220 volunteers directly impacting the lives of 250 vulnerable mothers from over 75 nationalities.
Last year we managed to achieve our $30,000 goal through the funds raised by our first Mum for Mum Golf Day!
The Northern Beaches hub which is now fully operational, has expanded Mum for Mum's reach from the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, North Shore to Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Mum for Mum re-builds inter-generational emotional support in communities at a critical time, (during the first year of a babies life) and is crucial for professional referrers from hospitals, maternal/family healthcare, psychologists and GP's, who choose to partner with our Mum for Mum program.
Mum for Mum's mission is to empower mums so the next generation can thrive. We believe, every mother's mental health matters. Mum for Mum up-skills and supervises qualified volunteers who are passionate about providing long-term and life-changing emotional support, to vulnerable new mums (and dads) every week, in the recipient's home, for a whole year.
Mum for Mum has been successfully running for 15 years - building healthy resilient communities one family at a time.
Mum for Mum is a member of the JCA family of community organisations