Changemaker Workshop - Narrogin (Region 18 Wheatbelt South WA )
Become a changemaker:
- Assess your region's readiness for change.
- Explore how change happens and how to overcome resistance.
- Learn what it takes to be a positive change agent, have the drive to build new things, how to manage setbacks and work creatively and purposefully with others.
Start community conversations:
- Understand the ecosystem purposeful, inclusive engagement and robust and authentic conversations create.
- Learn how to have those conversations, suspend judgement and assumptions, and build trust and transparency for connection and diverse relationships.
Care for your community:
- Unpack what forms and shapes a community.
- Learn how a community can be more inclusive.
Considering the impacts of drought, trauma and other events, get tools to better support others and balance giving and taking within a community.
Shape your community's future:
- Explore ideas to shape the future you would like to see for your community.
- Understand the importance of language and the power of storytelling in motivating and mobilising others.
- Learn what makes a good story and how to connect with the hearts and minds of others.
This workshop is free thanks to the Australian Government's Future Drought Fund. It is delivered by the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation and part of the Helping Regional Communities Prepare for Drought Initiative. For more information visit rural-leaders.org.au.
Please note: This is a face-to-face session. All catering and stationery provided.
Registrations close 7 days ahead of workshop.
For any technical assistance please contact Gemma Rostron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0421 031 418.