Changing Tables | 14th December 2023
To those who feel like they don’t fit in where they are right now..listen up! This is for YOU!
- You identify with being a lone wolf or the black sheep or maybe you are in entrepreneurship and are tired of doing it all alone. You work by yourself constantly and are craving more connection.
- You crave and desire a community of like minded individuals who lift you up like crazy and you don’t quite know where you belong.
- You love drinking cacao and going to spiritual events yet you’ve had enough cacao and ecstatic dance and you just simply want to connect with evolved humans in a different space.
- You love personal development, expanding your consciousness and spirituality and you still enjoy having a wine or cocktail over the weekend
- You do enough stuff online and want to connect with humans in person.
- You feel like you no longer resonate with the table, friends, community, career (insert whatever table you are currently sitting at) and you know the next level is waiting for you, yet you haven’t quite found the new table to sit at - or maybe you are choosing to believe you aren’t good enough to go and sit with THOSE humans.
- You want conversations about growth, what you’re doing in the world, consciousness, sexuality, polarity, healing, health as opposed to judgement about what Sally was wearing on Saturday and people complaining about things they have the capacity to change.
- And you want humans who truly see you for who YOU are. You want to feel safe around humans to express ALL of you. You want a place where you belong.
My friend..I have something for you.
Welcome to Changing Tables - Awesome connection events on the Gold Coast for the people who are looking for their tribe!
The Gold Coast is FULL of great spiritual events, full moon cacao ceremonies, young fitness groups and events, embodiment circles - ALL the things.
What I believe is missing, is a place for the older people (lol), and the misfits who may not know where they belong, who still love spirituality and self awareness, yet don’t want to get bare feet and ecstatically move their body dancing with the drums on Sunday night all the time.
And they still want to connect with other like minded individuals. They want to grow. They want connection and collaboration and they still love getting dressed up!
Cue: Changing Tables.
A place where you get to connect, evolve, grow and HAVE FUN!
Thursday 14th December
Picnic Sunset vibes - 2-6pm
Bring a dish/nibbles to share/drinks if you like and your swimmers if you feel like going for a dip
I’m so excited to connect with you!!
We get to do life together as opposed to alone. Come join x
Connect with me on IG, I would love to meet you!