Charcuterie Class - October
Join us for our October Charcuterie Class with Rind Artisan Cheese Boards!
- How to prepare, design, and build their own charcuterie spread
- Food styling tips, tricks, and techniques (e.g. charcuterie rose, fruit cutting, salami braid)
- How to store a board and any leftovers
- October special addition: chocolate and candy!
Each Student will learn:
Ticket price includes:
- Entry for one person
- Enough food for one person
- All supplies/utensils (these are only available for use during the class)
The small print:
- The class will start promptly at 6:00 pm
- The class will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen at Mother Road Market. These are the yellow doors, across from Akira Sushi & Ramen.
We understand that issues do arise and you may need to cancel. Full refunds will be provided up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Any refunds between 48 hours and the start of the event will be made on a case by case basis. THE HUMANTIX FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that there will be live video and photography for social media content. Please let us know in advance if you would rather not be photographed.
*ALLERGY WARNING* Please be advised that this class uses nuts.
You can follow Rind Artisan Cheese Boards on Facebook at @rindartisancheeseboards!