Climate Fresk - Online Workshop
Come and discover the world’s most formidable challenge:
THE CLIMATE CHANGE
The Climate Fresk is a serious game on climate change, which aims to cover the fundamentals of climate science in a fun and interactive way.Who’s it for?
- If you’re new to the climate change challenge, this is the best 3 hours you can spend on the topic.
- If you already have a lot of knowledge, you will discover a tool to raise awareness and empower others around you. It also makes a great group activity so invite your friends.
How it works?
The workshop is based on a 42-cards game. Each card represents an element of the climate system.
- As a team, guided by a facilitator, you will identify the cause-effect relationship between the different mechanisms and forces at play. Use the power of collective intelligence to solve the climate puzzle!
- This step-by-step creation of the ‘collage’ provides keys to understand the big picture of climate change and its complexity.
- After building the collage, you will engage in a productive discussion on solutions and actions.
- This workshop is run online, in English
- All you need is a computer/laptop with a working Internet connection, a mouse (or trackpad) and a camera
- We will use online collaboration software MURAL. Prior to the workshop you will receive a tutorial to practice (no more than 10min is required)
- 100% of all profits go to the Climate Fresk, a not-for-profit organisation.
- Introduction & Ice-breaker - 30min
- Building your collage - 1h30
// Short Break //
- Recap of learnings - 10min
- Discussion on solutions & actions - 40min