CLOSET 14th BIRTHDAY
CLOSET is turning 14!!!
On Grand Final Eve Public Holiday Fri Sep 29 2023, CLOSET is returning to our spiritual home the Gaso for our 14th birthday bash.
CLOSET’s 14th Birthday will takeover both levels of the Gaso for a rollicking open air day-to-night queer extravaganza.
As spring has sprung, we’re throwing open the retractable rooftop to dance under the mirror ball in the iconic bandroom.
Tickets from $45 inc gst + booking fee onsale from Fri Sep 8 at 9am.
WHAT: CLOSET’s 14th Birthday
WHERE: The Gasometer, 484 Smith Street Collingwood
WHEN: Fri Sep 29 2023 — 3pm till Late
We would like to acknowledge that this event is being held on stolen land. We wish to acknowledge the custodians of this land, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation and their Elders past and present. Always was, always will be.
Simone Page Jones
Stokes City DJ
+ more to be announced
CLOSET’s 14th Birthday is a day-to-night affair that welcomes the whole rainbow community and their friends.
- Strictly 18+. Please bring Photo ID
- CLOSET will be held across multiple levels of the venue, both outdoors and indoors
- The Gasometer is a partially wheelchair accessible venue downstairs. If you have other questions about disability and access, please contact us directly via PM or email email@example.com
- Be mindful there may be lights that may be hazardous to people with photosensitive conditions
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment or sexual assault, any homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist or anti social behaviour. We reserve the right to refuse entry, and kick you out
- If you feel unsafe, uncomfortable or unwell (or see someone who is), please contact our event staff or security for help
- Ticket are on sale from Fri Sep 8 2023
- Door sales will be available, subject to capacity
- Limited allocation of tickets will be reserved for First Nations people and people experiencing financial hardship. Please contact us directly via PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds. No resale tickets will be accepted unless through Tixel due to contact tracing