Committee roles and responsibilities workshop
A free workshop designed for new committee members of small not-for-profits & community-based organisations. The workshop will cover:
- Committee roles & responsibilities, including roles of Secretary, Treasurer, Vice Chairperson and Chairperson
- Orientating new committee members
- Differences between operational & governance roles
- Engaging with volunteers or staff in your organisation
- Where to go for management committee related information & resources
Bea Rogan and Howard Buckley from COCB will facilitate this workshop. Both Bea and Howard have many years of experience on community boards and providing training about governance and roles.