Communication and Conflict Professional (Hobart)
This workshop focuses on the foundations of effective and professional communication and conflict resolution techniques. Combining two of our most popular courses, Communication Essentials and Conflict Resolution Essentials, participants will develop a strong understanding of how effective communication can potentially avoid conflict situations but also how to manage conflict when it arises.
The workshop will also cover:
- Communication Styles
- Active listening and using your voice effectively
- Communication tips and techniques
- Causes of conflict
- Resolution styles
- Turning conflict into opportunity
By the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand preferred communication methods
- Use common barriers and strategies to be more effective in communication
- Have greater confidence interacting with others
- Know can understand causes of conflict
- Apply conflict resolution strategies
- Have greater confidence dealing with conflict in the workplace
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any employee who is required to work as part of a team and for those employees who are regularly dealing with clients and customers.
Duration: 5 hours
$395 TCCI member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery or email email@example.com
If you would like to use some or all of your membership voucher on this course or you are a member and would like to be invoiced for training instead, you will need to contact the TCCI prior to booking on 03 6236 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the course date will incur full course fees, however substitutions are available
Course details, including venue, will be sent out 1 week prior to course date - please ensure that you opt into receiving notifications from Humanitix