Communicating for trust in winning workplaces
NOTE TO IABC QLD MEMBERS: To get your discounted ticket:
- Click on Get Tickets
- Click on Access Hidden Tickets
- Enter your email address - note this must be the email address you used to sign up with IABC
- The Member tickets will appear - go ahead and order!
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Email us to get your discount code.
In the toughest Australian labour market we’ve seen in over 40 years, the competition around attracting and retaining talent has never been more fierce. This represents a massive opportunity for communicators to position their companies as an employer of choice, using communications to make genuine connections, retain loyal staff and attract top talent. Find out how companies are winning the talent war with communications focussed on building trust as a key differentiator from the pack.
What you’ll learn
- Why building trust in communications is more important than ever
- The factors behind trust-building communications
- Leveraging leaders to make meaningful connections
- Why trust is a baseline for measuring engagement, and becoming an employer of choice.
About our presenter
Emma Mehaffey is a renowned leader in the field of culture and employee experience, with more than 25 years’ experience leading culture, engagement, recruitment functions, while holding senior leadership roles – including a long tenure leading culture at Virgin Australia. She is also co-founder of Emjoy, a company she started with her colleague Luke Evans, to share their passion for making real change in the world of culture, leadership and helping people love where they work.