Community Sports Program - Fun & Feed Event
Kin Kin Community Group is pleased to host its first Community Sports Program for 2023. The "Fun & Feed" evening for term two will be League Tag. Please note, this is an all ages event to connect community through sport.
League Tag is a non-contact version of the game of Rugby League. It takes all of the fun and exciting elements of the full game and makes it accessible to all ages, skill and experience levels without the physicality of tackling. League Tag will allow players to catch, pass, run, score and have a great time doing it.
The Kin Kin Community Group will have the canteen open serving refreshments and some delicious winter dinner options available for families and the community for purchase. You can enjoy an amazing meal while watching the fun of League Tag!
So come down, say hello, have some fun and a fantastic feed!
PROGRAM AND TIMING
Please arrive 10 minutes before your age group time below for registration:
- 5-7 Years – Skills and Learning - Start Time: 4.15pm
- 8-10 Years – Skills and Learning first 2 weeks / Games for remaining weeks -Start Time: 4.45pm
- 11-13 years – Warm up + Games - Start Time: 5.15pm
- 14-16 years – Warm up + Games - Start Time: 5.45pm
- Open B (Social participants) – Warm up + Games - Start Time: 6.20pm
- Open A (Active participants) – Warm up + Games - Start Time: 6.55pm
There will be side games and activities set up each week for younger children and families to enjoy.
All participants will be sent the rules of the game prior to commencement of the program and any other important information.
Please note, this is a family program and an alcohol-free event.