Do you find it hard keeping up with technology?
Join our free workshop to build your skills and confidence.
Learn more about:
- Your smartphone, tablet, laptop and smartwatch
- How to use technology in your home, work, and to stay in contact with friends and family
- Ways to make your device easier to use
- Where to get funding for your technology
- How to stay safe using technology and online
Register now to join our free workshop for people living with a physical and or sensory disability.
Date: Wednesday October 2023
Time: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Location: Mt Gambier Library
All levels welcome.
Our workshops are created by and for people living with disability.
Our friendly workshop team include Occupational Therapists (OT), technology experts and people with lived experience of disability.
Places are limited - book your place by registering here.
For support to book your place or for more information contact
Not able to make it to this workshop but want to learn more?
Keep an eye out for our online workshop also coming up in October.
Or access our video workshops via the website https://www.connectwithtech.org.au/digital-technology-workshops