Cooking with Sohn - April (noon)
*Please note that this is the first class of the day on 4/1/23, starting at 12pm*
Join SoBahn 82 for "Cooking with Sohn"! This class will feature an exciting menu of Korean favorites ↓↓↓
- Tteokbokki ( Korean Spicy Rice Cakes)
Participants will learn how to how to prep the food and sample it. They will then take the prepped food home to prepare.
*Please inform of of any dietary restrictions*
Ticket price includes:
- Entry for one person
- Enough food for one person
- All supplies/utensils (these are only available for use during the class)
- The class can be gluten free
- Students must provide his/her own gluten free soy sauce.
- The class will start promptly at 12:00pm
- The class will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen at Mother Road Market. These are the yellow doors, across from Akira Sushi & Ramen.
The small print:
We understand that issues do arise and you may need to cancel. Full refunds will be provided up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Any refunds between 48 hours and the start of the event will be made on a case by case basis. THE HUMANTIX FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that there will be live video and photography for social media content. Please let us know in advance if you would rather not be photographed.
You can follow SoBahn 82 on Instagram at @SoBahn82!