Cool Little Kids 6 Week Program- for parents of children 3-6 years
Cool Little Kids is an early intervention program that teaches parents how to help and parent their overly anxious, shy or inhibited young child.
The program is aimed at parents of preschoolers (children aged 3 to 6 years) who experience excessive shyness and fearfulness.
This might look like your child:
- worries a lot
- is scared to speak to others
- is fearful of animals
- complains of tummy pain or other physical complaints
- has great difficulty relating to others
- is described as “slow to warm up" in social situations
- has difficulty separating from parents
This is a 6 week program running from Friday 28th April to Friday 2nd June from 10.00 – 11.30 am
Each session lasts 90 minutes and the program builds progressively each week.
The program is for parents -children do not attend. Childminding is not available.
After registration the facilitators will contact you to confirm enrolment and/or offer alternate programs.
Facilitators: Anthea Staines, Psychologist and Cate Medcraft, Senior Social Worker, SLHD