Create a Cooler, Greener, Wilder School
Are you an educator interested in how you can make your school cooler, greener, wilder, and more climate resilient?
Join the Green Adelaide Education Team for a free workshop to explore how your school or preschool can reach its sustainability goals.
Find out how you can:
- Use green spaces to cool your site
- Attract more wildlife to your yard
- Design a whole of Site Environment Management Plan to take action
- Access support, resources and learn about Green Adelaide programs.
Hear from our host school about how sustainability has been incorporated on-site and through curriculum with a tour of the grounds, including:
- Vertical food garden
- Native and edible plant gardens - including fruit orchard
- Aquaponics and small-scale wetland
- Native fish breeding program
- Compost and worm farm system
- Native plant propagation area.
Who is this for?
Educators, school leaders and grounds staff.
What will be provided?
Delicious afternoon tea, resources to take home and ideas for your next steps!
Please use your school email address.
Professional Development certificates provided.