Homey Sourdough Loaves Class 5/12
Join me for the last sourdough class for 2023.
Approximately a year and a half ago, I serendipitously discovered the art of Sourdough baking, and my passion for it has been unwavering ever since. I'm eager to pass on the knowledge of affordable and wholesome bread-making to anyone who's interested.
At the class you will get to learn how to prepare and bake healthy, vegan and affordable sourdough bread at home. The future loaves you bake will only cost you $0.75!!!
Please join me for a class of yumminess...
What to bring:
- Large bowl (preferably glass)
- Kitchen scales
- Pen if you like to take notes in the recipe booklet
What to expect:
- We will go through all stages of the sourdough bread preparation
- You will start a bread at the class, that you will finish the following day
- We will get to taste freshly baked bread at the end of the class
What you will go home with:
- Active starter
- Recipes booklet, tips and knowledge to continue to bake at home
- Bread dough that you will get to finish baking at home (you will need to have tin loaf at home)
- Two bowl covers
All ingredients for the class will be supplied
Please arrive five minutes earlier prior to the class commencing.
Please mind that sales for this class will close a day before the class (6th of November)
The commercial kitchen at the Tarremah School is at the end of the drive way on the left.