Self love paint & sip workshop
Marissa, from Maternal connection postpartum support service, is back in 2023 creating art opportunities for women, to enjoy the benefits of having time for yourself, a chance to mingle, join with friends and create your own master piece in Gippsland.
Does a relaxing painting class with friends in Warragul take your fancy?
Come and join us for a fun time together!
No painting experience is necessary, as you'll be guided step by step to paint this fun artwork.
Why self love?
You are deserving of love and respect simply for being yourself.
For self portraiture, the first part of the practice is to dare… and I mean really DARE! to photograph the vulnerability of your own body, or ask someone you trust to photograph you.
Whether you have your self-care rituals down packed, or softly starting your self-love journey of love and acceptance, this painting workshop is perfect for you! I will help guide you to paint your own nude selfie. Don’t worry if you don’t feel 100% confident - that's what I'm there for .. and some wine always helps ;)
Come solo or bring a friend or two. The women in our community will make you feel warm and welcome.
Your ticket includes:
Your finished artwork on canvas paper
All art materials available to use, plus an apron
2 hours of guided teaching in a social and relaxed setting
Tickets $45.00 each,
Discounts are available if you purchase two tickets ($80 for 2). Bring a friend!
- This event is for adults aged 18+
- Bring selfie on your phone to paint, google images for inspiration of sultry poses
- Snacks & refreshments of your choice can be ordered throughout the art class from the venue, at your own cost.
- In most cases, a minimum of 6 participants is required to run the session.
- The session will be confirmed at least 5 days before the session and purchased tickets may be rescheduled
Wednesday 7th June, 2023
7PM - 9:30 PM
TBA - Warragul VIC 3820