Summerhill Estate Golf Classic 1st & 2nd December 2023
The Annual Summerhill Estate Classic is the 2023 event you don't want to miss!
18 hole 2 man Ambrose at beautiful Summerhill Estate.
1-day competition, choose either 1st or 2nd Dec.
JOIN US FOR A GREAT PRE CHRISTMAS GOLF DAY!
One day tournament, choose to play either the 1st or 2nd of December.
18 Hole Ambrose Tournament played in pairs.
Handicap rules apply - a handicap will be calculated for you if you do not have one.
- Return coach transport from Trustpower Arena or Papamoa Plaza carpark
- Fully catered delicious morning tea and lunch with refreshments throughout the day
- Refreshments and celebrations continue at the end of play with a fine selection of beer, wine, Gin, Cider and non alcoholic beverages with canapés in the marquee. (Cash bar available for additional purchases)
- Winning Pair 1st Prize - A voucher for a night away, staying in your choice of luxury Airbnb accomodation, a complimentary round of golf at Tieke Golf Estate amidst the lush greenery of Ruahina, including golf cart. Travel there and back safely in the luxury and comfort of a 2023 Volvo XC90 from Ebbett Prestige, TGA
- Get a Hole in One to win a new Volvo P8 XC40 Recharge (BEV)
- All golfers go in the draw for flights and tickets to the 2024 NZ Open in Queenstown
- Plus all players receive a Summerhill shoe bag filled with golfing goods
- Fabulous on course prizes for Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, MVP and Best Dressed to name a few.
- Same prizes available both Friday and Saturday
Standard $185.00 per person
Cart Hire $50.00
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This is a Licensed event so minimum age requirement is 18 years old
NO BYO alcohol will be allowed at the event.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Bus transport to and from the event is included in your ticket purchase. Public parking is not available at the event.
The bus will depart at 9:15am from the carpark at Trustpower Arena then on to Papamoa Plaza for 9:30am departure. Bus will return at 6:30pm.
Please arrive no later than 9:00am at Trustpower Arena so bags can be loaded into the bus.
Do I need a NZ Handicap?
This is a handicap event so if you have a NZ Golf handicap please enter that at registration. If you do not have a NZ handicap one will be calculated for you.
What can I bring into the event?
Bring your golfing equipment that you will require for the day along with any other personal items you may need i.e sunscreen, hat, medication etc.
There will be fun competitions and raffles on course during the day so bring some cash to be involved.
Again, this is a licensed event so NO BYO ALCOHOL is permitted.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Should you have any queries, please email Jo our Event Coordinator: email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your printed ticket confirmation as proof of entry.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
We reserve the right to accept or decline ticket and registration transfers depending on notice.
Communication by email to Jo should be made if transferring of a ticket is required. firstname.lastname@example.org