Breath & Ice Experience - Phillip Island
Breathing + Ice bath Experience workshop
Learn How to Breathe, Heal Through the Ice
Welcome to this Breathing and Ice Bath Workshop, an event that offers you a chance to radically enhance your human experience through the tools offered by nature!
This workshop is designed to put you back in the driver's seat of your health and strength. Using Scientific Evidence and Biological facts, we will use the most up-to-date and relevant tools to find out how to make the most of every breath, and why we have strayed so far from health.
Led by Victoria’s leading ex-Wim Hof Method instructor William Frost (who has personally trained with Wim in the Polish mountains as well as some of the most prestigious educators in the field of Breathwork), this workshop will take you through the fundamental principles of understanding how to use your breath to your advantage to strengthen your immune system, enhance your cardiovascular network, reduce stress levels, optimise your sleep and much more.
The workshop will also cover the importance of cold exposure as a natural tool to take your health, resilience, and well-being to the next level.
Who this workshop is for?
For those of you who are interested and willing to learn how to get back to a natural, more optimal way of living in alignment with the blueprint we were all gifted with at birth.
Those who are open to being committed to the journey of improvement.
And for those who wish to get a taste of the well-documented and scientifically endorsed health benefits, which include:
- Improved immune system function
- Control stress effectively
- Improved sleep and recovery
- Have greater, sustainable energy levels throughout the day
- Reduce overall inflammation
- Combat depression and anxiety
- Improved physical and mental performance
- Heightened focus and creative thinking
Who this workshop ISN'T for?
- Those who are looking for a "quick fix" to their troubles (spoiler alert: there isn't one)
- Those who are looking for a deep "breakthrough" breathing session to "release trauma"
My intention is to share and educate you enough for you to leave the workshop feeling confident in your newly acquired knowledge to make genuine, sustainable, quantifiable changes to your life immediately.
BONUS: you'll also be gifted take-home tools as well as advanced self-assessment techniques.
Join us on: Sunday 4th June, 2023
Venue: Island Healing, 6 Forrest Avenue, Newhaven 3925
Time: 10:30am – 3.00pm
What to bring:
Curiosity, and questions!
What you get:
- You will receive instructions and guidance on breathing techniques, cold therapy (ice bath!), from a passionate, professional, and experienced ex Level 2 Wim Hof Instructor.
- A clear & comprehensive understanding of breathing methods, and how they can benefit you, your life, and the lives of your loved ones.
- Practical takeaways to continue what you learned in the comfort of your own space
-Meet a group of like-minded people and share in an intimate, bonding experience that will open you up, lift your soul, and leave you feeling alive and connected, and part of something bigger than yourself.
Whether you’re looking to improve your sporting prowess, manage your stress levels, reduce illness-related symptoms, take your current practice to the next level or are just curious to find out what this breathing and ice bath stuff is all about, then this is the course for you.
Act fast and book now, spaces are limited to just 20.
About your instructor:
William was previously victorias leading Wim Hof Method instructor who has spent a half-decade learning from some of the top coaches in the field of breathwork and human physiology. His passion is outweighed only by his mission to change the way that people breathe, one breath at a time. William, through vigorous self-experimentation, has explored and researched multiple areas not just of the different applications of breathing but how deeply it affects the body, down to a DNA and cellular level. Sign up today for your chance to be taught by one who is truly driven by his mission.