Corporate Content Masterclass
January 17: 12 pm - 3pm CST
January 18: 12 pm -3pm CST
Note: This Virtual Masterclass is held over two days for three hours each day. Both days are included in your registration and are not sold seperately.
Create authentic and compelling corporate content that inspires and engages both your internal and external audiences.
In the end, you live or die with the quality of your content.
Yes, having the right mix of vehicles and channels matter. Yes, having a good strategy that integrates internal and external communications matter. Yes, getting buy-in from senior leadership to create transparent communications matter.
But none of that matters if your content sucks.
Corporate communicators today are living in a Renaissance era, with so many tools at their disposal: personalized technolgy, internal and external social media, infographics, podcasts, mobile-phone videos, animation, user-generated content ... the possibilities are endless. But not if your content can't cut through the endless corporate clutter and engage, inform and motivate your most important audiences – internally and externally.
Take the 'Corporate' out of 'Corporate Communications,' and replace it with CREATIVE.
In our new Content Masterclass we deliver SIX HOURS of case studies, best practices and practical tips and tactics to practice what we preach. You'll learn:
- How to harness the power of AI and put it to use in your content
- How to create integrated internal/external content campaigns to drive employee engagement and promote your brand
- How to create an Internal Brand Ambassador campaign where employees help tell your stories both inside and outside your organization
- Story planning that delivers. We'll give you the tools that ensure your content is strategic, creative and measurable at all times
- Coaching tools and strategies to help your executives and interviewees relax and feel comfortable telling their stories
- The latest storytelling techniques to bring even the most boring corporate stories to life
- How to write longer feature stories when nobody has the attention span for them anymore ... or do they?
- How to harness the power of user-generated content and use it both internally and externally
- Multimedia best practices – from audio to video to graphics – use the latest tools without breaking the budget
- Proven interview tactics that are guaranteed to deliver the best quotes and anecdotes to bring your stories to life
- How to use guerilla-style, cell-phone videos to bring leadership and employees closer together
- How to use 'Velfies' – video selfies – to help the people "closest to the work" showcase the pride and passion they have for what they do
Photos, Infographics and Podcasts
- A few simple tricks to improve those awful corporate photos we rely on because we are not photographers
- How to organize your content to tell a story with powerful visuals or audio, rather than a longish article
- Podcasting best practices with corporate content
Old School Meets New: Play to the Strengths of ALL Your Channels
- E-newsletter best practices: What's working and what isn't for the modern audience
- Town Hall Makeovers: from Snooze-Fest to Must See
- Mobile Communications: Best practices to effectively communicate with our audiences – no matter where they work