Corryong Girls Fire & Resilience Camp
Join us for an exciting day of learning emergency management skills, including fire operations, preparedness, resilience and experiencing what it's like to be on the frontline in an emergency on our interactive program!
- Why firefighting and emergency management are super important
- How emergencies are handled in different scenarios like cities, rural, and natural hazard disasters
- What it takes to be fit for service and ready for action
- How to use firefighting equipment like hoses, extinguishers and hydrants with practical applications
- About community resilience and how you can be a part of making it happen
- Career and volunteer opportunities in emergency services that might interest you
This is a wonderful way to explore operational, resilience, leadership and teamwork skills in a friendly, hands-on and fun environment. All while meeting with representatives from all kinds of fire and emergency services from your local area. You'll also receive an attendance certificate.
It's going to be a super fun day full of teamwork and hands-on interactive experience. And the best part? It's all FREE!