Creating a kickarse workplace culture
Diagnosing your workplace culture and what to do about it
As leaders, we run so many programs and interventions in the hope they will create an awesome and highly engaged workplace. One where people feel supported and grow as the business does. Yet they don't always work. We put band-aids on our people and culture problems. It's exhausting and doesn't reap the rewards we are looking for. We know this.
Prioritizing the problems we need to solve and understanding what has the biggest impact needs to be our focus. The landscape is changing quickly so this can become a moving target.
Hybrid is here to stay. The economy will not be stable in the foreseeable future. AI is here and we all have access. Our climate is in pain. All of these are affecting our workplace and will continue to do so.
For 2023, what are the foundations to create a workplace of, not just capable and motivated humans, but a workplace where people love coming to work? And get amazing stuff done.
Georgia Murch, best-selling author, speaker and culture expert has been working with the great places to work and those aspiring to be for over 10 years. She has also led People and Culture, run teams and business units and worked in public and private sectors for over 35 years. She is Founder and CEO of Can We Talk, which is committed to creating workplaces where people love being at work. She knows her stuff.
Join her for a half day where she will share her research and experience and help you make a plan for where to focus your people and culture for the next 12 months and beyond.
In this half day you will:
- Diagnose your own workplace (or team) culture using the 8 key pillars
- Understand what you can do to address these pillars
- Walk away with clarity around the key focus areas for your workplace
- This conversation with Georgia, and your peers, will help you form your thinking about how to plan ahead and invest in your people and culture, where it matters.
Who's ideal to attend?
These are strategic conversations so the room will be full of leaders and managers including:
- Leaders within people and culture
- Those who manage large teams or workplaces
Seats are limited so it’s first in, best dressed.
8.45am kick off to 1.00pm finish (morning tea and hot drink provided)
$595pp (+GST and booking fee)
What you’ll get
- A clear understanding of the 8 pillars to designing a kickarse culture
- The latest research focused on the impact of COVID and what we can do about it to grow awesome cultures
- A diagnostic template to complete for your team or whole of workplace
- 1 of Georgia’s 4 books to choose from
- An expanded network of people leaders and peers