CSS - Workshop Only (Vietnamese)
Creating Safe Spaces Training (CSS) Workshop - Translated into Vietnamese
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE CREATING SAFE SPACES TRAINING?
Definitions of Abuse, Reporting Obligations, Risk Management and embedded Safe Church Practices
Duty of care, positional power, transparency and accountability
Protecting vulnerable people including children, at risk of harm – definitions, indicators and response procedures
WHO IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE CREATING SAFE SPACES?
CSS is helpful for anyone but if you hold a particular position or role (paid or volunteer) in a BUV Church you are required to attend a Creating Safe Spaces Training every 3 Years.
- Children and Youth Coordinators
- Children’s and Youth Team Members * if you have team members who are under 18 please contact our Safe Church Consultant email@example.com
- Ministry Coordinators eg. Prayer, Worship, Seniors, Community Care etc
- Safe Church team members
- Anyone working with vulnerable adults
Please note that this online training course contains material that can be confronting. If you think this may prove to be too difficult for you, please contact your Pastor or other trusted church leader for support and to discuss a safe way for you to receive this information.
HOW IS THE TRAINING DELIVERED?
The Creating Safe Spaces training is divided into two sections:
1. The Online Module. ***The online module is not available in Vietnamese at this time.***
2. The Workshop. Participants attend a three-hour workshop, which involves small group discussions of topics covered in the online module and workshop.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE COURSE?
The cost of the Vietnamese Creating Safe Spaces Workshop is $25 per person. You will require a credit card at the time of booking
By purchasing a ticket for this training you are purchasing a ticket to the workshop only.
2. The Workshop -
Where: Sion Church, Factory 10, 45 Hunter Road Derrimut 3026
When: Saturday 25 November 2023
This workshop will be conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation into Vietnamese.
People who are fluent in Vietnamese and are not fluent in English are strongly encouraged to attend. This will be the only Vietnamese CSS workshop in 2023
If you have any questions or issues regarding registering for Creating Safe Spaces training, please contact our comms team. If you have questions regarding the workshops themselves, such as who should attend or special needs, please contact our Safe Church Consultant Vicky Dyer