Cultivating Gratitude through Yoga and Mindful Art
Come, Move, Reflect, Reset and Create
Join wellness coach and yoga teacher Ana Flavia from Kumali Creative Wellness (kumali.org) on a transformative journey to cultivate gratitude through yoga and mindful art.
This multi sensory 3 hour journey is designed as a mindful pause for you to come and tune into your body, mind and soul, acknowledge the current phases of your life, creative expression and cultivate gratitude while sharing the process with others in a safe and relaxed atmosphere.
We will start with a grounding guided meditation followed by intuitive yoga movement and Himalayan breathwork to tune in with our body, regulate the nervous system and centre our energies. From a space of deep inner connection there will be some time to journal and reflect on the current phases of your life.
Finally we will engage in the creation of an artistic piece which will bring all the experience together into a visual reminder.
There will be space for sharing with others and being a witness.
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking for a mindful pause
- Anyone wanting to connect with themselves on a deeper level and support their overall well-being
- Anyone wanting to explore their creativity
- Anyone wanting to cultivate gratitude
- Beginners and experienced art-makers (no skills required)
- Beginners and experienced yoga practitioners
To ensure a comfortable and intimate experience this workshop has limited tickets.
Price per ticket: $75
Contact number Ana Flavia 0478939925 or Melisa 0419049246