Cyber Cup 2023
The Cyber Cup isn't just about coding; it's about unlocking the potential within you to shape the digital future.
Over two days, guided by industry-leading mentors, you'll immerse yourself in a cutting-edge design thinking framework. From ideation to pitch, you'll collaborate in diverse teams to dissect real cyber problems, transforming challenges into opportunities. Cyber Cup is tailored to students from years 7-9.
Over 2 days industry mentors will guide you through:
- Empathy Zone: Connect with peers and mentors, understanding the cybersecurity landscape through diverse lenses.
- Ideation Marathon: Unleash your creativity during high-energy brainstorming sessions, crafting innovative solutions that pack a punch.
- Prototype Playground: Bring your ideas to life through hands-on prototyping, learning from experienced professionals along the way.
- Feedback Frenzy: Pitch your solutions to a panel of industry experts, refining your concepts based on invaluable feedback.
- Future-Ready Insights: Gain exclusive insights into thriving cyber careers and the limitless potential they offer.
At the end of the two day event participants will have the opportunity to showcase their solutions to parents, industry mentors and members of the wider cyber and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
When: Wednesday 4th October 10:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday 5th October 10:00am - 3:00pm
Showcase 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Where: Bloom Bentley @ St Catherine's College Curtin
433 University Boulevard, Bentley WA 6102
Details: Participants to provide lunch both days. The showcase will be held 3:00pm - 5:00pm Thursday 5th of October. Parents and caregivers are invited to attend.